Cooking time38 mins
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 240°C/220°C Fan/Gas 9.
- Cook the Chip Shop Lighter Fillets according to the instructions on the pack.
- Bring a large saucepan of salted water to the boil. Add the chips and cook for 4 minutes. Then drain and leave aside to dry.
- Next, return the chips to the dry saucepan, cover with a lid and shake to roughen up the chips.
- Finally, transfer the chips to the baking tray & spray lightly with low-calorie cooking spray & toss so they are evenly coated, and bake in the oven for 30 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Serve with garden peas or mushy peas and a wedge of lemon.