Skip to main content
Skip to navigation
What you’ll need
- 4 Young’s Wheat Free Fish Fingers
- 2 slices of crusty gluten free bread
- 1 tomato sliced
- 1 avocado, peeled and sliced
- 2 rashers of streaky bacon
- 1 spoonful of gluten free mayonnaise
Cooking time20 mins
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 220°C / 190°C Fan / Gas Mark 7 – cook the fish fingers according to the instructions on pack.
- Grill the streaky bacon until crispy.
- Build the sandwich layering the fish fingers, tomato, avocado and streaky bacon onto the bread.
- Finish with a spoonful of mayonnaise and top with the second slice of bread.
: Trying to get property of non-object in /var/www/vhosts/youngsseafood.uk.plesk-server.com/httpdocs/wp-content/mu-plugins/youngs/src/Plugin.php
on line 212