We do not sell the information collected by cookies, nor do we disclose the information to third parties, except where required by law (for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies). However if you are uncomfortable with the idea of websites storing information on your computer or mobile device there are ways to block some or all cookies and to delete cookies that have already been set. If you do so please be aware that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our site.
What are cookies?
These cookies are only stored on the user’s computer for the time which the user is browsing the website. These cookies are automatically deleted from the user’s computer when you stop using the website. They are usually used to store a ‘session ID’ which allows you to login once and then move around the site without needing to log back in or to add items to your shopping basket.
Permanent, persistent, or stored cookies
These are cookies that are not automatically deleted from a user’s computer when their browsing session has finished. They are used to retain your user information and preferences to make your experience on our website simpler and quicker. They are also used to provide information about the numbers of visitors to the site, how much time each visitor spends on each page and the general performance of the website.
Changing your cookie settings
If you would like to remove or manage which cookies are stored on your computer or mobile device you can do this in your browser. Below are links that will take you to the ‘help’ page of the major browsers where you will be able to find more information on how to do this. Again we would like to remind you that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our site.
If you are using a computer browser:
If you are using a mobile device
The Cookies We Set
- Forms related cookies – When you submit data to through a form such as that found on contact page cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
- The Google AdSense and Google AdWords service we use to serve advertising uses a DoubleClick cookie to serve more relevant ads across the web and limit the number of times that a given ad is shown to you.
- The site use Youtube cookies and registers a unique ID to:
– on mobile devices to enable tracking based on geographical GPS location
– used by Google to keep statistics of how the visitor uses YouTube videos across different websites.
– to estimate the users’ bandwidth on pages with integrated YouTube videos.
– to keep statistics of what videos from YouTube the user has seen.
– to stores the user’s video player preferences using embedded YouTube video
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including Facebook, Twitter and Email, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
More information about cookies
If you would like to find out more about Cookies more information can be found at the following links: