What you’ll need
- 1 x Pack Young’s Chip Shop Battered Cod Fillets
- 4 tablespoons good quality mayonnaise
- 2 ripe Avocados, peeled, halved & stone removed
- ½ tsp of chopped red chilli (seeds out)
- Juice of 1 small lemon
- Ground black pepper
- 8 regular soft flour tortillas
- 2 little gem lettuces, washed & finely shredded
- 1 chopped tomato
How to make it
- Cook the Chip Shop Cod Fillets according to the instructions on pack.
- Place the avocado in a bowl & crush with a fork, add the lemon juice, chilli & mayonnaise then season with black pepper. Stir until well combined.
- Warm the soft tortillas according to the instructions on the pack.
- Slice each Chip Shop Fillet into 4.
- Spread each tortilla with the avocado mayonnaise.
- Top with the little gem lettuce, chopped tomato, & 2 pieces of Chip Shop Cod & roll the wraps.