Skip to main content
Skip to navigation
What you’ll need
- 140g jasmine rice
- 2 lime leaves, torn
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 2 spring onions sliced
- 40g desiccated coconut
- ½ red chilli deseeded & chopped
- Zest & juice of 1 small lime
- Dash of light soy sauce
- 2tbsp fresh chopped coriander
Cooking time30 mins
How to make it
- Cook the 2 Gastro Wild Alaskan Salmon Fillets with a Sweet Chilli & Ginger Sauce sauce according to the cooking instructions.
- Cook the rice with the torn lime leaves according to the instructions on pack.
- Heat the sunflower oil in a small frying pan & fry the spring onions, chilli & coconut until golden brown.
- Once the rice is cooked, add the lime juice, lime zest & a dash of light soy sauce, then gently stir in the toasted coconut, spring onions, chilli & fresh chopped coriander.