Skip to main content
Skip to navigation
What you’ll need
- 400g white floury potatoes
- 1 heaped tablespoon sun dried tomato paste
- 15g butter
- Salt and pepper
Cooking time30 mins
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 200°C / gas mark 6.
- Fill a large pan to halfway with water and bring up to the boil.
- Meanwhile peel the potatoes and chop into large chunks.
- Boil the potatoes until soft – around 15 minutes – then drain and return to the pan.
- Add the sun dried tomato paste and butter and mash thoroughly until smooth with even colour.
- Fill the piping bag with the potato mix. On a large baking sheet lined with non stick baking paper, pipe 8cm wide rosettes of potato in rows.
- Bake for 15 minutes until gold and crisp. When they're done you should be able to lift them from the paper without damaging them.
- Serve immediately. Alternatively, you could freeze the unbaked potato rosettes to bake a few at a time as required.