What you’ll need
- 100g chorizo sliced
- ½ onion diced
- 1 clove of garlic, peeled and chopped
- 1 bag of instant golden vegetable rice
- ½ bunch flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 50g peas
- 1 tomato, grated
- Rapeseed oil
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- 1 bag of Young’s Fruits de Mer
- Sea salt and black pepper
How to make it
- In a frying pan on a medium heat add the oil, chorizo, garlic, onion and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Microwave rice.
- In a frying pan on a medium heat add the fruits de mer and cook for 2 minutes with the garlic and lemon butter, then add the tomato and peas.
- Mix rice, fish and chorizo, garlic, onions all together and finish with fresh parsley.
- Season to taste.