Skip to main content
Skip to navigation
What you’ll need
- 250g new potatoes, scrubbed & halved
- 1 small bunch of watercress, washed & thick stalks removed
- 100g peas (fresh or frozen)
- 1 fennel bulb, cored & thinly sliced
- ½ red onion thinly sliced
- 8 radishes thinly sliced
- 6 mint leaves roughly shredded
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
Cooking time30 mins
How to make it
- Boil the new potatoes in salted water for 10 minutes until tender, drain & leave to cool.
- Cook the peas in boiling water, drain, place into a sieve and run under cold water to cool.
- Place the watercress, sliced fennel, red onion & radishes in a bowl. Season, drizzle with olive oil & toss together.
- Add the new potatoes, peas & mint to the watercress, fennel and onion mixture & toss gently together.