What you’ll need
- ½ red onion
- 2 roasted red peppers (from jar)
- 300g mixed tomatoes (cherry, yellow, green)
- 100g stale crusty bread
- 1/2 bunch of basil
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Handful of rocket
- Sea salt & pepper
Cooking time15 mins
How to make it
- Tear the bread into bitesize chunks.
- Cut the large tomatoes into quarters and the cherry tomatoes in half, finely slice the red onion & cut the peppers into long strips. Add these to the bowl - sprinkle the lot with sea salt and black pepper. Leave for 10 mins.
- Add the bread & drizzle the lot with plenty of extra virgin olive oil. Add the basil & a handful of rocket and serve.