Skip to main content
Skip to navigation
What you’ll need
- 1kg of baby new potatoes, washed & cut in half
- 100g of celery, peeled & finely sliced
- 1 small bunch of spring onions sliced
- 1 finely chopped shallot
- 150g of mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp of chopped curly parsley
- 1 tbsp of chopped chives
- ½ tbsp of finely chopped mint
- Sea salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp cider vinegar
Cooking time20 mins
How to make it
- Cook potatoes in salted water until soft, drain & leave to cool.
- Add all ingredients and mix gently.
- Season to taste.