What you’ll need
- ½ onion, diced
- 1 clove of garlic, peeled and chopped
- ½ red chilli, deseeded and chopped
- 3cm piece of ginger, peeled and grated
- ½ stalk of lemon grass, split down the middle
- Rapeseed oil
- 50g mange tout
- 50g peas
- 150g coconut milk
- 50g water
- 4 tbsp fish sauce
- Juice of 1 lime
- ½ pack of coriander, chopped
- 1 bag of Young’s Tiger Prawns
How to make it
- In a frying pan on a medium heat add the oil and your garlic, chilli, onion and ginger. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add coconut milk, water and lemongrass and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Add prawns, mange tout and peas, continue to cook for 1 minute.
- Finish with the fish sauce, lime juice and coriander.