Skip to main content
Skip to navigation
What you’ll need
- 2 yellow courgettes
- 3 green courgettes
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 fresh red chillies
- 1 bunch of fresh dill or flat-leaf parsley
- Dried linguini pasta
- Small amount of courgette spaghetti for colour/texture
- Lemon and pink peppercorn butter in the pack
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pack Tiger Prawns
- Parmesan cheese (optional)
How to make it
- Bring a pan of water to the boil and add the linguine, stirring occasionally and cook for 8-9 minutes.
- In a frying pan on a medium heat add olive oil and your garlic, chilli, and courgette, cook for 2-3 minutes.
- In a separate pan add your scallop and prawns with butter included and cook for 2 minutes.
- Drain pasta and mix well with the fish and courgette, chilli and garlic.
- Transfer to a suitable bowl and if desired finish with fresh parmesan and season to taste.