What you’ll need
- 1 pack Young’s Wholetail Breaded Scampi
- 3 tbsp good quality mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 heaped tbsp capers, drained, rinsed & chopped
- 1 heaped tbsp baby gherkins, drained & chopped
- 1 heaped tbsp red onion finely diced
- 1 egg, hard boiled, peeled & roughly chopped
Cooking time20 mins
How to make it
- Cook the Scampi according to the instructions on the pack.
- To make the tartare sauce, mix all the remaining ingredients together & stir gently to combine.
- Once cooked, divide the scampi between two bowls lined with greaseproof paper alongside generous spoonful of tartare sauce.
- Serve with wedges of lemon & salad cress.
- Enjoy with a chilled glass of Sauvignon Blanc.