Skip to main content
Skip to navigation
What you’ll need
- 4 Sweet potatoes, scrubbed & cut into wedges
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 tsp sumac
- 1 tsp sweet smoked paprika
- Freshly ground black pepper
Cooking time40 mins
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 200°C / Fan 180°C / Gas 6.
- Place the sweet potato wedges in a large bowl & sprinkle over the sumac, smoked paprika, & rosemary.
- Drizzle over the olive oil, season & toss together so the potato wedges are evenly coated.
- Transfer to a large baking tray & spread out to a single layer.
- Bake on the top shelf of the oven for 30 minutes until golden brown & crisp.