What you’ll need
- 2x packs of Young’s Sweet Chilli Marinated Basa Fillets
- 200g Rice Stick Noodles
- 120g Frozen Peas
- 2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 2 Cloves Garlic, crushed
- 100g Beansprouts
- 2 Spring Onions, sliced
- 2 Beaten Eggs
- 2tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2tbsp Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 2tbsp Coriander, roughly chopped
- 1 Lime, quartered
How to make it
- Cook the Sweet Chilli Basa fillets according to the on-pack instructions.
- Cook or soak the noodles according to the instructions on pack.
- Heat the oil in a wok, add the garlic and fry for 1 minute.
- Add the noodles, spring onions, peas and bean sprouts and stir fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the eggs and stir fry for a further 2 minutes, add the sweet chilli sauce and soy sauce and mix well. Season to taste.
- Place the Basa Fillets on top of the noodles, sprinkle over the coriander and serve with wedges of lime.