Skip to main content
Skip to navigation
What you’ll need
- 4 sweet potatoes, peeled
- 4 tbsp of olive oil
- 2 tsp of smoked paprika
- 1 tsp of garlic powder
- ½ tsp of ground cumin
Cooking time45 mins
How to make it
- Preheat oven to gas mark 6/200°C.
- Cut potatoes into ¼ inch thin strips.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl and toss with the potatoes until they are evenly coated.
- Spread the potatoes onto a large baking tray in a single layer, making sure not to overcrowd or have multiple layers of chips.
- Cook in the oven for 25 to 30 minutes, turning the fries once or twice to cook evenly.
- Remove once the edges slightly begin to brown and go crisp.
- Sprinkle with sea salt & serve.