What you’ll need
- 1 red pepper, deseeded & cut into wedges
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 12 cherry tomatoes halved
- ½ tsp caster sugar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 8 black olives, stones removed
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 100g Orzo or any small pasta
- Basil leaves for garnish
Cooking time30 mins
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 200°C / Fan 180°C / Gas 6.
- Place the red peppers & onions on to a baking tray. Season, sprinkle over the sugar and drizzle with half of the olive oil. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes; add the tomatoes and then bake for a further 10 minutes.
- Cook the Orzo according to instructions on pack, drain & place the Orzo in a bowl along with remaining olive oil & the olives. Add the roasted peppers & tomatoes & season. Toss gently together.