What you’ll need
- 1x Pack of Young's Chip Shop 4 Large Cod Fillet
- 1 large carrot, peeled & cut into chips
- 1 large parsnip, peeled & cut into chips
- 1 sweet potato, peeled & cut into chips
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 300g frozen peas
- 20g melted butter
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp fresh mint, chopped
How to make it
- Cook the Young’s Chip Shop Large Cod Fillets as per the instructions on pack.
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/Fan 190°C/ Gas mark 7.
- Place vegetables in a large bowl & sprinkle over smoked paprika & drizzle over the olive oil, season with black pepper & toss together so the vegetables become evenly coated.
- Transfer to a large baking tray & spread out to a single layer. Bake on the top shelf of the oven for 25-30 minutes until golden brown & crisp.
- Add peas to a pan of boiling water, bring back to boil and simmer for 2 minutes, drain well.
- Place the peas in a food processor or blender, add the melted butter, vinegar, chopped mint, process briefly making sure to retain some texture & season to taste.