Skip to main content
Skip to navigation
What you’ll need
- 1 Pack of Young’s Popcorn Scampi Bites
- 100g Rice Noodles
The Bang Bang Sauce
- 3tbsp Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1tbsp Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Juice of ½ Lime
- 50ml Boiling Water
- 2 Spring Onions – finely sliced
- 2tbsp Honey Roast Peanuts – Roughly Chopped
How to make it
- Cook the Popcorn Scampi according to the instructions on pack.
- Cook/prepare the Rice Noodles according to the instructions on pack.
- Mix all the ingredients for the Bang Bang Sauce together, should be of a drizzling consistency, add more boiling water if required.
- Place the rice noodles into the base of a dish, top with the popcorn scampi bites and drizzle over the Bang Bang sauce. Serve with a sprinkling of spring onions and peanuts.