What you’ll need
- 400g Frozen French Fries
- 1tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- Olive Oil Spray
- 2tsp Cajun Seasoning
- 4 Spring Onions – Sliced
- Small Red & Yellow Pepper – diced
- 6 Rashers Streaky Bacon – crumbled
- 80g Cheddar Cheese Grated
- 1tbsp Parsley - Chopped
Cooking time30 mins
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to Fan 200°C/Gas 7.
- Toss the frozen French fries with the Cajun seasoning, Worcestershire sauce & a few sprays of Olive Oil.
- Place the Potato Fries onto a baking tray lined with non sticky baking parchment & bake in the top of the oven for 18-20 minutes.
- Top with the peppers, spring onions, cheese & bacon. Return to the oven & bake for a further 10 minutes until cheese has melted.
- Enjoy! Try pairing these dirty fries with our Zinga Burger.