What you’ll need
- 1x packs of Young’s Gastro Southern Fried Basa Mini Fillets
- 2 Burger Buns
- 2 Slices Cheese (low fat)
- Shredded Lettuce
- ½ Red Onion, finely sliced
- 4tbsp Tomato ketchup
- 2tbsp Reduced Fat Mayonnaise
- 1tbsp Vinegar
- 2tbsp Chilli Sauce
- ½tsp Crushed Red Chilli
How to make it
- Cook the Basa Mini Fillets according to the on-pack instructions.
- Make the Zinga Sauce by placing all the ingredients in a bowl and mixing together.
- Half the burger buns and lightly toast.
- To assemble the burgers, spread a little of the Zinger sauce onto the base of each bun. Place the shredded lettuce & sliced red onion on top, then add the cooked Mini Fillets, a slice of cheese, and a dollop of Zinga Sauce followed by the top of the bun.
- Enjoy! Why not try pairing your Zinga Burger with our quick dirty fries recipe.