How to make it
- Cook the Chip Shop Large Cod Fillets as per the instructions on the pack.
- Place your chips on an oven tray and spray or lightly drizzle with your oil (this makes them extra crispy).
- Cook according to the instructions on-pack instructions.
- If you fancy making your own chips, try our Twice Cooked Chips recipe.
- Cook the peas in boiling water for 2 minutes & drain.
- Transfer to a blender or food processor.
- Add the butter, vinegar & herbs & process for a short time until broken down but still retaining some texture.