What you’ll need
- 1 x Pack Young’s Crispy Battered Lemon & Herb Tempura Basa Fillets
- 2 Large Ciabatta Bread Buns
- 2 large Tomatoes – sliced
- Rocket leaves
- Julienne Beetroot
- 1 Large Handful of Flat Leaf Parsley
- 1 Large Handful of Chive
- 1 large Handful of Coriander
- ½tsp Finely Chopped Red Chilli
- 4tbsp Good Quality Mayonnaise
- A Squeeze of Fresh Lemon Juice
How to make it
- Cook the Tempura Battered Basa Fillets as per instructions on pack.
- Place the herbs in a food processor & blend until very finely chopped, add the mayonnaise & pulse until smooth.
- Place the herb mayo in a bowl & stir in the chilli & lemon juice.
Bring it together
- Warm the Ciabatta buns in the oven for a couple of minutes. Split the buns & fill with the homemade Herb Mayo, the Tempura Battered Basa, Rocket Leaves, tomatoes & Julienne Beetroot.