What you’ll need
- 1 pack of Young’s Jumbo Tiger Prawns
- 1 jar red pesto
- 10 ciabatta or baguette slices
- Olive oil
- Pea shoots/rocket leaves for garnish
How to make it
- Defrost the Jumbo Tiger Prawns according to the instructions on pack.
- Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/Gas 5.
- To make the Crostini, place the slices of Ciabatta/ Baguette onto a baking tray & drizzle with olive oil, season & bake for 7-8 minutes until crisp.
- Allow to cool & top each Crostini with a teaspoon of red pesto & a Jumbo Tiger Prawn & garnish with Pea Shoots or Rocket Leaves.