What you’ll need
- 1 pack Young’s Cooked and Peeled King Prawns, defrosted
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled
- 1 mango, peeled & cheeks removed
- 2 hearts of romaine lettuce
- Juice of 2 limes
- 3 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- A few coriander leaves to garnish
- Toasted gluten free bread to serve
Cooking time15 mins
How to make it
- Cut the avocado & mango lengthways into thin slices.
- Cut the base off the lettuces & slice the leaves into chunky pieces.
- Place the leaves in a bowl with the avocado, mango & king prawns.
- To make the dressing, mix the sweet chilli sauce & the lime juice together. Pour the dressing over the salad & toss gently to combine.
- Divide the salad between two plates & garnish with coriander.
- Serve with slices of toasted gluten free bread.
- Enjoy with a chilled glass of Muscadet.