How to make it
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C Fan/Gas 6.
- Prick the Potatoes several times with a fork, rub each potato with a little olive oil, place on a baking tray and bake for approx. 1½hrs depending on size.
- Cook the Cod in Parsley Sauce as per the on-pack instructions.
- Once the potatoes have cooled enough to handle, half them, scoop out the flesh into a bowl and mash. Add the sweetcorn followed by the cooked cod in parsley sauce and gently mix in trying not to break the fish up too much. Season to taste.
- Place the skins on to a baking tray and spoon the mix back into the potato skins, sprinkle with the cheese and bake in the top of the oven for 20 mins until golden.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley to serve.