What you’ll need
- 2 Young’s smoked haddock fillets
- 2 red onions cut into wedges
- 4 large ripe tomatoes quartered
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled & crushed
- 2 sprigs of rosemary
- 40g mozzarella
- 40g mature cheddar cheese, grated
- 3tbsp olive oil
- Sea salt (a little as the Smoked Haddock has already been salted)
- Ground black pepper
Cooking time30 mins
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 190°C / 170°Fan / Gas Mark 5.
- Heat 2 tbsp olive oil in a frying pan over a medium heat. Sauté the red onions, tomatoes & garlic for 2-3 minutes until the tomatoes have softened.
- Pour into an oven proof dish, season & place the smoked haddock fillets on top. Tear the mozzarella evenly over the smoked haddock & sprinkle with the cheddar cheese. Place the rosemary sprigs on top & drizzle with the remaining olive oil.
- Place on a baking tray & bake in the oven for 20 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve with chunks of Crusty White Bread.
- Enjoy with a chilled glass of Pinot Grigio.