What you’ll need
- 1x Pack of Young’s Simply Breaded Cod
- 4 Large White Baps or Brioche Buns
- 2 tbsps Korean BBQ Sauce
- 2 tbsps Mayo
Carrot Sesame Slaw
- 3 Large Carrots Peeled & Grated
- 1 Red Pepper – Thinly Sliced
- 2 Spring Onions - Finely sliced
- Zest & Juice of 1 Lime
- 2tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 2tsp Sugar
- 1tbsp toasted Sesame seeds
- Handful of Fresh Coriander – Roughly Chopped
How to make it
- Cook the Simply Breaded Cod according to the instructions on pack.
- Make the Korean Mayo by mixing the BBQ sauce with the mayo.
- Mix the carrot, red pepper and spring onions in a bowl. Make the dressing by mixing the lime, oil and sugar together.
- Halve the burger buns and lightly toast.
- Fill the buns with the Breaded Cod & Korean Mayo.
- Finish the slaw by stirring in the dressing, toasted sesame seeds & Coriander. Generously fill the burger, serve and enjoy!