What you’ll need
- 3 Courgettes – Washed
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ Small Red Cabbage – finely sliced & roughly chopped
- 1 Large Carrot – washed, peeled & grated
- ½ Red Pepper – thinly sliced & cut in half
- 2 Spring Onions – Washed, trimmed & sliced on the diagonal
- 4tbsp Chopped Fresh Coriander
- 1 Clove Garlic – Crushed
- 1½tsp Toasted Sesame Oil
- 2tbsp Rapeseed oil
- 5tbsp Rice Vinegar
How to make it
- Cook the Sweet Chilli Marinated Basa Fillets according to instructions on pack.
- Use a spiraliser to make the Courgette Noodles & place in a colander over a bowl & toss with the salt. Leave to one side to drain while you prep the other vegetables.
- Make the dressing, whisking all the ingredients together.
- Gently squeeze the courgette noodles to remove any excess moisture then place in a bowl with the cabbage, carrot, pepper, onions & coriander & pour over the dressing & toss together. Check seasoning & serve.