What you’ll need
- 1x Pack of Chip Shop Large Cod Fillets
- 4 Pitta Breads, Warmed
Oregano & Feta Fries
- 2 Large Maris Piper Potatoes, Washed & Cut Into Fries
- Olive Oil Spray
- ½tsp Dried Oregano
- ½tsp Garlic Powder
- 60g Feta Cheese, Crumbled
- ½ Cucumber, Halved, Deseeded & Diced
- 2 large Tomatoes, Deseeded & Diced
- ½ Small Red Onion, Thinly Diced
- 6 Pitted Black olives, Roughly Chopped
- 1tbsp Mint, Roughly Chopped
- 1tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Squeeze of Lemon Juice
- 170g Greek Yogurt
- ½ Cucumber, Halved & Grated
- 1 Small Garlic Clove, Crushed
- 2tbsps Mint Leaves, Roughly Chopped
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 200°C Fan/ Gas 7.
For the Fries
- Place the fries in a bowl with the garlic and oregano, mix until well coated and spray with olive oil.
- Lay the fries evenly on a baking tray lined with non-stick baking paper and bake for 35 mins, turning halfway through.
- When the fries are piping hot sprinkle over the feta cheese.
For the Gyros
- Cook the Chip Shop Fillets according to the on-pack instructions.
- Make the Salad by mixing all the ingredients and season to taste.
- Make the Tzatziki by mixing all the ingredients together.
- Stuff the warmed pittas with the Chip Shop Lighter fillets, salad and top with the Tzatziki. Serve with the Feta and Oregano fries.