Skip to main content
Skip to navigation
What you’ll need
- 2 x packs Gastro Mediterranean Fish Bakes
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- knob of butter
- 300g risotto rice
- 1 litre of vegetable or chicken stock
- 80g frozen peas
- Grated parmesan
- 1 x handful fresh chopped parsley
Cooking time45 mins
How to make it
- First, cook the Gastro Mediterranean Fish Bakes according to the instructions on the pack.
- Meanwhile, heat the olive oil and butter in a pan, add the onions and fry until lightly browned.
- Next, add the risotto rice to the pan, reduce the heat, then add stock little by little stirring continuously, simmer until the rice is almost tender.
- Stir in frozen peas, add a little salt and pepper and cook for a further 3 minutes until the peas are cooked.
- Finally, break up & stir through the cooked Gastro Mediterranean fish bakes and serve sprinkled with freshly grated parmesan and fresh parsley.