How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/Gas 6.
- Cook the Young’s Cod in Butter Sauce as per instructions on pack.
- For the Mash, Peel and chop the potatoes and boil until tender. Drain & mash with the butter, cream & seasoning.
- Carefully remove the Cod in butter sauce from the pouches & place the 4 blocks into the base of an oven proof dish, break up the Cod into smaller chunks & top with the peas.
- Cover with the mash potato & sprinkle with the cheese.
- Place in the centre of the oven & bake for 40- 45 minutes.