Cooking time40 mins
How to make it
- Cook the Fish Cakes according to the instructions on the pack.
- Wash the potatoes and cut into chunky wedges.
- Add the wedges to a pan of boiling water and par-boil for 8 minutes. Drain and leave to rest for a couple of minutes.
- Transfer the par boiled wedges to a baking tray and cover with a good splash of Olive Oil and season to taste with Salt & Pepper.
- Oven Bake at 200 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Thinly slice or shred all of the vegetables.
- Mix together in a large bowl with the mayonnaise
- Mix together the mayonnaise and lemon juice and zest to taste.