What you’ll need
- 4 Young’s Large Omega 3 Fish Fillets
- 1 Pack of cooked Puy Lentils (250g)
- 10 Cherry Tomatoes – washed & cut into quarters
- 1 Celery Stick – washed, peeled & finely sliced
- ½ Small Red Onion – finely sliced
- 3tbsp Dried Cranberries
- 4tbsp hopped Curly Parsley
- 2tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1tsp White Wine Vinegar
- 1tsp Dijon Mustard
- Sea Salt & Ground Black Pepper
How to make it
- Cook the Young’s Large Omega 3 Fish Fillets according to the pack instructions.
- Place the Puy Lentils in a bowl with the tomatoes, celery, red onions, Cranberries & Parsley & mix together.
- Make a dressing by whisking the rapeseed oil, white wine vinegar & Dijon mustard together, season & pour over the lentil & vegetables & toss together, check seasoning & serve.
- Salad can be made 1 hour before for flavor to develop.