What you’ll need
- 1 pack of Young’s Gastro Wholetail Scampi
- 1 pack tortillas
- Olive oil
- 1 pot sour cream
- Coriander, finely chopped
- 6 medium tomatoes, peeled and chopped
- ½ medium red onion, chopped
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed
- Juice of 1 lime
- Handful of fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- 1 green jalapeno chilli, finely chopped
- 1tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
How to make it
- Cook the Gastro Wholetail Scampi following the pack instructions.
To make the tortilla baskets
- Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C Fan/Gas 6. Use a biscuit cutter to cut the tortilla wraps into rounds and brush lightly with oil & place into a bun or Yorkshire pudding tray to make baskets and place in oven for 8-10 mins until crisp & golden.
To make the tomato salsa
- Combine all the ingredients together in a bowl, mix well & season to taste.
- Make the baskets by filling with tomato salsa, top with a piece of Gastro Wholetail Scampi and finish with sour cream and chopped coriander.