What you’ll need
- 2x Packs of Gastro Southern Fried Basa Fillets
- 100g Plain Nachos Tortilla Chips (unsalted or lightly salted)
- 75g Red Cheddar Cheese
Tomato & Chilli Sauce
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Small Red Onion, Thinly Sliced
- 1 Garlic Clove, Crushed
- ½ tsp Dried Chilli flakes
- 1 Can Chopped Tomatoes
- 2 tbsp Coriander, Chopped
- Salt & Pepper
To Serve (Optional)
- Sour Cream
How to make it
- Cook the Basa Mini Fillets according to the on-pack instructions.
- To make the tomato and chilli sauce, heat the oil and fry the red onions until soft, add garlic and fry for a further minute. Add the tomatoes and chilli and cook for a further 5 minutes. Stir in the coriander and season to taste.
- Place the cooked mini fillets into the base of an ovenproof dish, top with the tomato and chilli sauce, followed by the nachos and cheese. Bake in the top of the oven for 5-10 minutes until the cheese has melted.
- Serve with the Sour Cream, Avocado, Salad and a wedge lime.