What you’ll need
- 2 packs x Gastro Southern Fried Basa Mini Fillets
- 200g macaroni pasta
- 50g butter
- 30g plain flour
- 450ml milk
- 200g grated cheddar cheese
- Salt & pepper
Cooking time18 mins
How to make it
- Pre-heat the oven to 220°C/Fan 190°C. Then, place the Mini Fillets on a baking tray in the centre of the oven and cook for 18 mins.
- Meanwhile, cook the macaroni in the boiling water, as per instructions on the pack then drain the liquid.
- Next, melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat then stir in flour, salt and pepper until smooth. Slowly pour milk into butter-flour mixture while continuously stirring until the mixture is smooth and bubbling. Add cheddar cheese and stir until cheese is melted.
- Finally, fold the macaroni into the cheese sauce until coated. Divide mac ‘n’ cheese between four plates and top with Gastro Southern Fried Basa Mini Fillets.