What you’ll need
- 8 Seafood sticks – Sliced into 4
- 1 Cos lettuce - washed
- 8 cherry tomatoes cut in 1/2
- Flat parsley leaves for garnish
- 1 Small Bag of Croutons
- 2 anchovy fillets drained & roughly chopped
- 1 garlic clove chopped
- 3tbsp of light mayonnaise
- 1 tsp of lemon juice
- 15 g of grated parmesan
- 3tbsp of water
How to make it
- To make the dressing, put the anchovy ﬁllets in a pestle and mortar, add the chopped garlic clove and pound into a paste, or mix in a food processor. Add the mayonnaise, lemon juice, Parmesan and water and stir well or whizz to make a pourable dressing.
- Arrange the lettuce in a large serving dish and scatter over the tomatoes.
- Poor over ½ of the dressing & toss lightly.
- Place the Sliced Surimi sticks & croutons on salad.
- Drizzle with the rest of the dressing & sprinkle with parsley leaves.