Cooking time40 mins
How to make it
- Cook the Basa Fillets according to the instructions on pack.
- Place the rice noodles in a bowl with a sprinkle of sea salt, cover with boiling water & leave to soak for 5 minutes.
- Cut red peppers into wedges and stir fry for 5 minutes, add the pak choi and cook until wilted. Add the sesame seeds.
- Drain the noodles, and stir in the Soy Sauce and Lemon Juice. Toss with the red peppers, pack choi and sesame seeds.
- To serve, place the noodles into a serving dish and place the sweet chilli marinated basa fillet on top.