What you’ll need
- 1 pack Young’s Wholetail Scampi
- 1 cos lettuce, washed
- 8 cherry tomatoes cut in 1/2
- Flat leaf parsley to garnish
- 2 anchovy fillets, drained & roughly chopped
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 3 tbsp light mayonnaise
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 15g parmesan, grated
- 3 tbsp water
Cooking time20 mins
How to make it
- Cook the Scampi according to the instructions on the pack.
- To make the dressing put the anchovy ﬁllets in a pestle and mortar, add the chopped garlic and crush into a paste. Add the mayonnaise, lemon juice, Parmesan and water and stir well to make a pourable dressing.
- Arrange the lettuce leaves in a large serving dish and scatter over the tomatoes. Pour over half of the dressing & toss together to lightly coat the salad.
- Place the hot cooked Scampi onto the salad and drizzle over the remaining salad dressing.
- Sprinkle with parsley leaves and serve.
- Chef’s tip: if you don’t like anchovies, you can leave them out – your salad will still taste great without them!
- Enjoy with a well-chilled glass of Pinot Grigio.