What you’ll need
- 1 x Pack Young’s Crispy Battered Lemon & Herb Tempura Basa Fillets
- 1 tbsp Rapeseed Oil
- 1 Small onion, finely chopped
- 1 Clove Garlic Crushed
- 125g Arborio risotto rice
- 60ml white wine or water
- 500ml Vegetable Stock
- 120g Frozen Peas
- 30g Grated Parmesan
- Knob of Butter
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Handful of Pea Shoots
- Salt & Pepper
How to make it
- Cook the Tempura Battered Basa Fillets as per instructions on pack.
- Heat the oil in a large, non-stick saucepan over a medium heat. Add the onion & fry for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until softened, add the garlic & cook for a further minute.
- Add the risotto rice to the pan and stir well until the oil has coated the grains of rice.
- Pour in half of the wine and allow to bubble, reduce the heat, then add stock little by little stirring continuously simmer until the rice is almost tender.
- Stir in the remaining wine and the frozen peas, then continue to cook, stirring constantly, for a further 4-5 minutes until the rice is tender with a slight bite.
- Remove the pan from the heat, stir in the butter and Parmesan. Season with black pepper & top with the Pea Shoots